Advantages of HEKO endless chain strands
- re-assembled chain strands in lengths to suit clients
- Minimised erection time as complete strands can be
pulled into the elevator
- Easy disassembly/shortening as split pins can be
- Chain locks are not required
- Full load can be applied to the strands without attaching
A further advantage of HEKO’s endless chain strands is that toothed wheels are not required when the chain load provides sufficient friction grip, which applies in most cases.
Increased service life as well as reduced investment and operation costs result. Correct selection of components, fitting and operation can eliminate chain slip in most cases, without excess tensioning via the idling wheel.
The increased contact area provided, after the initial running-in period by the chain and shackle, leads to reduced wear when compared to other types of attachments.
back to overview